Friday, March 12, 2010

Saturdays a comin

wow been a long week, thank goodness tomorrow is Saturday! I need to prioritize my list for tomorrow so I can be productive, but instead I'm just going to sit here and blog. Guess thats where my priorities are :)

I missed Cathy's game yesterday because I had a last minute not fun thing come up with work. Sad for me:( BUT, they won there game. WHOO HOO.


that meant I was able to make all but the first 10 minute of todays game. AND they pulled of a WIN, from behind, it was AWESOME!



anyways they are now in the championship game tomorrow.



Thats about all I was going to write about. Then I did remember I went to the eye doctor today. Its been 3 months since:









and if my eyes were stable we could schedule the "adjustment." I've been going pretty frequently, and its been stable until this time. One eye is a little better with the nearsidedness, but the astigmatism shifted axis which is really odd in the other. So I'll check again in a month to see whats up.




(if you want to see something gross you can click on this picture to enlarge it)



I was not happy with my lasic at first, but even though it didn't "take" the way I had hoped to I have gotten used to my 20/40 vision and only occasionaly do I miss the clear 20/20 I had with contacts/glasses. So while it would've been completely awesome if my vision had been perfect, I am happy that I had it done. It will be great when its all worked out.
(don't you love those big ol sunglasses that they give you)

4 comments:

Smart Helm said...

Man.. that would make me mad about the whole eye thing. You need to wear ur glasses! I hope ur eyes stop shifting :-)

YA FOR CATHY!! Mom told me how exciting the game was and then u called. Go Julie!

Jamie Pearson said...

loved the eye pictures! they made me laugh. and tell Cathy yeah for me, i guess i should just send her a text today before the game. sure do miss ya

Bethanie said...

AHHH! Scary EYE! So, what are they going to do to "fix" your eyes. Not turn them red and scary again I hope.
I've always wanted to get my eyes done, but now I'm not so sure.

helmhq said...

Gross pictures!! But I'm glad you healed and hope they continue to get better.

Really exciting about the games.