Wednesday, March 10, 2010

my exciting life

my life is lame. i went to the local petsm*rt because, i'm the local crazy cat lady, and feed the feral cats in my neighborhood. I enjoy outtings to this fine establishment. yep, my life is lame. But I think its fine to walk by and look at the pretty fish.












Sometimes I check out the lizards, but today just walked by after checking out the beta fish:







Here is a pretty one.













to the birds.

Hello Bird










Check out the dogs in training. Wish I had one.











Play with the cats for a minute. Stinky in there sure wish they had better venilation!














Whoohoo one exciting evening :)

7 comments:

Jamie Pearson said...

The pet store is a great place to go especially when the weather is bad. Guess what we might be getting chickens...if our landlord lets us =)

Sarah Jarvis said...

Hey, I know a way to spice up your pet store visit. Max would be very happy to tag along. And maybe Noah too. So if you are ever bored, call me.
What are you up tomorrow? It is supposed to be a beautiful day. Wanna hang out?

Chelsea said...

Pet Stores rock! They're the best place to get someone a present you know they won't throw away!

Unknown said...

I love going to petsmart! it's like going to the zoo! :)

Smart Helm said...

I'm glad u shared with us ur outings. When I had Melissa as a roommate I admit to going to petsmart to play with the cats and then coming home and telling Melissa with a sheepish grin (and looking guilty) and saying I stopped at petsmart.. and looked at the kitties and one was so cute.... And then watching her eyes go wide.
Priceless.

Montana at the Helm said...

It's more exciting than most of my evenings!

Anonymous said...

this is why a saturday night bunco work party would be fun e. you are nothing but boring.