Thursday, March 4, 2010

I may focus on Food a bit

Do any of you watch biggest looser? I sure like it. Generally I sit here in my comfy chair eating chips or cookies and make comments like, "work harder," "quit yer belly aching," etc. Yesterday my roommates and I decided to be a little less hypocritical. We did a circut training during the commericial breaks. Boy those were the longest commericial breaks ever!


I don't take a lot of pictures, I always forget, but I noticed that I do tend to take my phone out when people are cooking, or of food.... see following pictures of Christmas times.

























This last picture is of our wiener roast in the snow. I'm not a huge fan of hotdogs normally, but sure like burning wieners, and any chance to have a fire is great!









About a month ago we celebrated Kate's bday. It was fun, and since it involved food, I got pictures. Happy birthday Kate!













I think there were pictures of Fay cooking from my Cherry post yesterday too!

And what does this picture look like to you? Some people find pictures of Mary in their stuff, but I found a horse/leapord in my peanut butter container.

4 comments:

Sarah Jarvis said...

I love food, too! And you always have great ideas. Did you say you had extra squash? We love squash, so let me know in case yours is about to go bad. We are happy to help out :-)

Sarah Jarvis said...

Hey, we are going swimming in Lehi tomorrow. It is a really fun pool. Wanna come? We are probably going to be there around 5 until 7:30 or so.

Jamie Pearson said...

How did i miss 2 posts? Yeah for lots of funky carrots in your garden. I should really get my garden going soon (well i think) last year i started kind of late but it hasn't warmed up here so I think i'll start my seeds inside. Thanks for the fun pictures and I liked your squeeky voice =)

Smart Helm said...

I remember that! I love food and all ur pictures.
I think it is a horse... or maybe the donkey that carried Mary to Bethlehem?