Tuesday, July 13, 2010

flowers equal love, too

Here are some of my flower picturess. Some are a bit older, like the pots, and have continued to fill out. I need to get a picture of the tree garden and window gardnes. The corner and herb gardens look the same as always, so might not picture them. One thing that makes me happy is how the gardens change as perenials take turns blooming, annuals and volunters join in and spread out. Its so cool!


The pink pot and square pot are some of favorite pots this year.
This one needed a few more flowers, and its put more out, but the folliage is still a bit strong.

Just like the pots, the flower gardens are just a bunch of different flowers, not a lot of rhyme or reason.


stump garden
Love my daisys this year. SO pretty! I need to get more this year for next.

front tree ring.
I had some left over pot stuffers and some smaller pots left so I just stuck some things in them. The first two are fine, but the last one is my "ugly pot" and it sits over on the other side of the house....












Not a great picture but here are the hanging pots in the back.














Here is the delphinium again. Its in the window garden which this year is planted mostly blue on the edges with some pink in the middle. Unfortnately the delphs are almost done.... oh well the cosmos and hollyhocks are starting to take their turn.





3 comments:

helmhq said...

So very pretty. Thanks for sharing. Wish my pots looked that good

Smart Helm said...

I am really sad that I haven't seen ur garden this year yet! I love the blue of those flowers. Do you ever just sit outside and enjoy?

Heidi said...

A couple of those pictures would make really good puzzles. Pretty Pretty flowers!