Thursday, July 22, 2010



Biscuits and Gravy.



No more words needed, but this is me writing so I will use more words cause I want to.



There is a little place not far from my house called Joe's. He is hillarious. His biscuits and gravy are the best I've ever had.


I'm not a biscuit and gravy connoisseur, in fact I'm fairly new to the whole concept. First time I had it I was in 11th grade (went to a school retreat thingy at Sonlight Camp in CO).


Its probably a good thing I wasn't exposed earlier. This way its not part of my everyday repertoire, which could have disasterous results. Biscuits and Gravy in general, and Joe's in particular, is a heart attack on a plate. But, oh so worth it.

3 comments:

Smart Helm said...

How much fun could a heart attack be? I'm excited to try it!

txparkinsons said...

hmm .. i'm a little skeptical ..

helmhq said...

Done well they are a thing of deliciousness. Aunt Nola does a good job of them too. Maybe I ought to learn