Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Family Reunion Day 4- Closing Ceremonies

My last post on the family reunion got a little long so I thought I would post seperately for what we did that evening. Nathan and Neita had some very tasty vitals and then we watched a couple of videos put on by the Idaho Helm clan and the Parkinsons. I've got some tallented Nephews and Neices.




























After looking over the results, awards were presented for the different events (for mine there were plastic shot glasses on a string, seemed appropriate for a balloon toss?).





Then the medals were given for the different age catagories. Melanie got these way cute things to commemmorate. The little guys sure felt special! I had gotten a bunch of leis and it worked perfect for our closing ceremonies.



































Lots of strong peeps















































It was a great family reunion. We had a lot of fun and it was in a beautiful place. We were only missing Jim and Angela. I'm guesing that at the next reunion Alec will be on his mission which is a crazy thought!



Bethanie and Aaron provided a very tasty dessert of strawberry short cake. Tried to make the night last as the next day was leaving time....

2 comments:

Smart Helm said...

Ur good at stealing photos :-). I really like those medals. Go me!

txparkinsons said...

good pictures ...