Wednesday, February 15, 2012

christams 2012 part 2

I accomplished two good things this christmas season. I taught Gage how to light fires and drink margaritas.... I love mixing "fancy drinks" in fancy cups.






For my birthday we went to rancho de chimiyo (of course). My phone is really blurry for these but don't worry it was amazing! Melanie even rode her bike down there which was also amazing.






Then we went down Helm's Hole (didn't get any pictures since we are down in a cave)



Then had build your own trifle bar. YUM.

Other adventures included shoping, bandolier,













And "running" for me and Thorpe. Poor Thorpe is getting old and our exercise wore him out to the point where he had to ice up. Melanie and Jared ran quite a bit futher then I did but thats ok, they are actually in shape.















And ice skating. We had a good time.











We also had lots of good food and fun games (like telephone pictionary). Amy and Angela decorated this cute gingerbread house.












Thanks mom and dad for another awesome Christmas.

5 comments:

Smart Helm said...

I love Christmas! Fun memories.

Gage said...

Thanks for everything. Even though Gage hasn't tried to light anything he certainly enjoyed our trip too.

txparkinsons said...

and me! you got to see me for christmas! ...that was the best part ...

helmhq said...

I'm so glad you are willing to share in a family Christmas. We have fun together.

Montana at the Helm said...

That gingerbread house looks way awesomer on your blog than it did when we were making it.