Thursday, February 2, 2012

halloween

I can't believe I forgot to take a picture of our awesomely decorated front porch! You'll just have to believe me that it was great.


Kate's work always goes way into halloween and this year the theme was "the great outdoors" So Kate was a 'smore.


We had dinner in a pumpkin (soup in a bread bowl) that Kate made. The second picture, was when the doorbell range and there was much excitement for an honest to goodness trick-or-treater.










As usual I would switch up my outfit frequently, so here is one.











Also as usual I went overboard on the treats.....









There was even a non-sweets bucket!





Our favorite was when one our cute Sunbeams came specially to trick or treat her teachers. I don't know who was more excited! As they climbed back into their car, I overheard big brother say something like, "Wow, my teachers aren't like that!" We took it as a compliment :)

2 comments:

Smart Helm said...

I love Halloween... You guys are pretty awesome! I know I benifitted from your plethera of candy, ie lots of treats when I came to visit. Didn't you have 2 trashbags full of treats? Or was that last year?

helmhq said...

You were always one to do things plentifully!

I think a sincere compliment from a big brother like that one is worth a lot!!