Wednesday, February 8, 2012

food photos



For some reason there are lots of pictures of food in my blog photos so I thought I would get rid of them in one blog




Last sunday I made a breakfast strata and blueberry clafouti. They were tasty! I will make these again but probably switch up th strata a bit.

































I like making pot roast in my dutch oven. Easty and tasty. I'm still trying to get used to using this newer to me kitchen gadget.








I like making blackberry cobler, since I found this easy recipe. Doesn't look like much but tastes great.













This is Hula Pie from Duke's in Hawaii. I still have cravings...
















Speaking of Hawaii, I've tried to find places around here that serve shave ice, and while tasty, haven't found one as good as Ono Ono











In the summer I love making strawberry shortcake. I like making it not quite a sweet so I can eat more.










Here are Bethanie's kids going to town on the grapes from my yard....















I tried brussle sprouts for the first time last month and I think they are good. I imagine you need to keep from overcooking them.



























My mom introduced me to a beautiful thing called sweet chili pork. I love the colors of the spices in the rub.









The end of a really random post!

3 comments:

helmhq said...

Pretty food pictures. Maybe I will do one for my latest food stuff. Don't we love eating

Smart Helm said...

You have always had the food skills... and willingness to put the time into it. Food=love!

txparkinsons said...

i think you like food.