Monday, February 6, 2012

Natalie's baptism




This is about Natalie. Her birthday (almost a year ago) was a special one, in that she choose to be baptised. Natalie is not my first niece/nephew to get baptised, but hers is the first I've been able to attend. We were all excited to be there to share this special day with her.






Natalie is wearing the dress that her mom, three of her aunt's (including me) and at least 3 of her cousins


wore to our baptisms.



















Here is a picture of those who were able to attend.









Afterwards we went fishing.
















wait was that a fish?















Sunday we went for a walk down by the river. Lots of fun places to throw rocks and take pictures. This is when my camera was still working so there were lots of extra pictures



Running over bridges

























Rock Throwing

















Posing for the camera

























































Natalie found a heart shaped (looked like Utah to me)









































Bethanie being silly














COmforting sad kids
























More running around






























The kids enjoyed jumping off rocks

































Thought we would get a cute picture of Bethanie and Jim but they refused to be serious about it.































Jim did ok by himself and the kids were cute!
























Jared and Amy did better.Cute families












My self portrait not so good.






















I didn't get as many pictures of Gage, that kid is just too fast, but he road around in my car and we had a good times, even if you can't tell by his face (I think he was sad were leaving)






















Then we went back and demonstrated the suctionability of our faces











3 comments:

Smart Helm said...

Fun times! I shoulda gone up. What a happy day to document.

Gage said...

The plungers on the face was the best way to end our visit! Thanks for being there.

helmhq said...

Really wish we could have joined you. Fun to see the dress worn again. We have a silly family, but I sure do love them.