Saturday, February 19, 2011

new camera

For Christmas I got a new camera! I read the instructions and tried out some of the settings. So the next couple of posts I might put some of my results.
Here is the food setting. Its a little person's left over cornbread. I think it turned out great! :)










Mom's beautiful amarylis and geraniums were blooming so I tried some close up flower shots.






































































This is a african violet of sometype that I picked up years ago from a Ricks horticulture sale

I was trying for a reflection shot but couldn't quite get the settings correct.

2 comments:

Smart Helm said...

New Camera's are always always fun. I think urs is better than mine now cuz there is no way it could get close ups that nice. I think I need a new camera!
I mean... great photography!

helmhq said...

I'm impressed that you are learning to use your camera so well. I hope you keep using it and get it all figured out. I always need to borrow pictures because I forget to take them or don't take very good ones.