Monday, November 8, 2010

Halloween

My Halloween wasn't quite as cool as Melanie but I still had fun.I got my car all decked up. Then cause it was raining they cancelled trunk or treat. Sad.

Paused to take a picture while filling the trunk.












Unfortunately because the trunk or treat was called off, the candy passing out didn't go the way I had planned. Not all the kids made it around the church before leaving. So this bin may or may not still have a bunch of candy left in it. I did ask to see their tricks and got some pretty clever ones (including a one handed cartwheel/roundoff from a fairy) so that was good.
I had some costume options which is what I like. I was planning on switching it up a couple of times during trunk or treat but only got to do it once.... here are some pics.














Halloween dinner wasn't too special but it was fun. Dinner in a pumpkin with whatever I had laying around the home, and the mummy dogs well they were pretty easy and not too bad.








6 comments:

Smart Helm said...

I LOVE all the different pictures of you in ur outfits. Sorry the trunk or treat got called off! What a bummer.

helmhq said...

You are too cute!! I loved the costumes. I think the "dressing up" gene has been properly passed in our family.
Your car looks really good too. Wish everyone could have enjoyed it.

Jamie Pearson said...

ha ha ha love the wigs especially the red one. im so sad that they canceled the trunk or treat. did you get all the leaves out of your car?

Montana at the Helm said...

I love your trunk or treat decorating. Now that is creative. And of course the change of costumes made it all the more exciting!

Sarah Jarvis said...

Love the costumes. It is awesome you have so many! Bummer about the trunk or treat. Lame! Don't kids want candy even if it rains???

Anonymous said...

LOVE the dress up. that was fun.