Thursday, September 25, 2008

Ready for the weekend

wow this week has gone by fast, and boy am I ready for the weekend! Now that Utah is doing the 4 10's it is going by even faster. This is good because it does make it easier to get through the week. However, I really really really hate working 10's and haven't been super successfull at it. This is probably due to the fact that it means I have to get up early. I think when I was younger before seminary days, I used to be an early bird. However, anyone who has been around me since that time knows that getting up is the last thing I want to do. literaly. I'm sure if I actually went to bed before tomorrow it would help make morning less painful. Also, I think its cause I want to put off going to work. hmmm this is not sounding very positive!

Anyways I am looking forward to going to Vegas again this weekend to spend time with Melanie, Jared, Amy, and Gage! I will probably be ornery, but will still enjoy it (i don't do well if I don't get enough sleep and thats what short trips tend to be about).

Angela is planning on coming down next weekend so its just one fun weekend after another for me! The only problem is that Angela likes to shop apparently =)

4 comments:

Smart Helm said...

I had so much fun! I miss u guys already. Sigh... why can't I live closer? Why do people have to work? Anyway.. have a safe trip home.

Chrissi said...

I found your blog! Thanks for having a blog ENice. ps- I'm adding you as a blog friend whether you like it or not.

Angela said...

Sad Days

Bethanie said...

So, what are you going to do THIS weekend? You need to blog again