Thursday, April 8, 2010

vistor

Well a week ago Sunday night (28th) I went outside and there was a cat with a bell eating the food. Well he certainly didn't need that, he was someone's pet. Well then I noticed his collar had a "pet finder" number on it, and I didn't think it was from around here or I would've seen it before. So I called the number. The cat was from Pleasant Grove, and had been missing for a couple of weeks.



we arranged to meet Monday (it was late at night, remember). So I had a cat visitor for that day. Poor skinny guy. He pured the whole time. He was also fairly talkative.He followed me around, but when I shut him in the room, he went right to sleep and didn't make a sound. On the ride over, he got out of the box i put him in and hid under my seat the whole time. But he purred when his owners got him so I guess they and he figured it was worth it too.



I forgot how nice domesticated cats can be. I've pet one of my wild cats once, but they aren't really thrilled about it.

5 comments:

Smart Helm said...

How nice of you! Just goes to show you should always put a collar and information on ur cat.

I've thought alot about getting a cat but then Nathan couldn't come visit me :-)

Montana at the Helm said...

Poor kitty. Good thing he found an animal lover that would help him get home.

Chelsea said...

What a beautiful kitty!! And you're so wonderful to give him back. I'm sure his owners were so sad to lose him!

txparkinsons said...

i'm a turtle saver myself .. nice to meet you cat saver.

helmhq said...

I bet you are on the list of soft touches for all the hobo cats! I especially like that you take in and feed tired traveling relatives. Thanks so much for comfortable beds and lots and lots of good food.