Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Fooled

For April Fool's Kate was very cute and made desert for dinner.
Cupcakes and a Cake. Very Cute and Clever!









The cupcakes are actually meatloaf with mashed potatoes and ketchup for frosting. The cake was a noodle dish with ricota for frosting. Both were very tasty!


Then for dessert we had Breakfast: Toast with a fried duck egg.









Its actually toasted poundcake, yoghurt, and a peach half. Very yummy. And, I think I will always toast my poundcake from now on.






Thanks Kate, you are Great!

5 comments:

Smart Helm said...

Kate is amazing. what cute ideas! I love the egg.

Sarah Jarvis said...

That is awesome! And yummy! I miss having roommates!

txparkinsons said...

what a great idea! she should share the recipes ...

wv=wsaorin -- is that like w'jammin?

Montana at the Helm said...

The looks so icky! But I love it! The would be fun.

helmhq said...

Sometimes April 1st is a pain, but Kate made it fun! thanks for the good ideas Kate.