Saturday, January 28, 2012

past Melanie Post

So back in May 2010 Melanie broked herself up pretty good and so I went to check things out. I'm curious that way.

I took random pictures and so I will inflict them on the world now.

Melanie wasn't up much for pictures when I first got there. I went shopping to make sure we had lots of food since I didn't know how long I would be able to stay and wanted to make sure Melanie had easy stuff. Actually Melanie is really good about keeping her freazer full of ready to go lunches, but it made me feel better to do stuff.


By Sunday Melanie was more sociable. Drugs are great.






I made a quiche thingy. More veggies then eggs :)




it might have gotten over cooked but not because I was distracted or anything. nope. not me.




We went to her appointment and that made me mad.

they didn't unwrap her arm carefully and didn't even have a softer place for her to put it. I was like, ummm did you not hear the part about the shattered elbow/arm?




Melanie wasn't too happy either because she would have to go in for surgery and it wouldn't be right away.

We went to Melanie's work for a little bit


I did some of my work too...





And before I left made sure Melanie could get in and out of her car and drive safely...






texting and driving is even less of a good idea when you have a broken arm but Melanie likes to multitask.





Hope nobody else breaks anything for a long time, but if you do I may come and buy you food since thats all I know what to do in a crisis :)

4 comments:

helmhq said...

Thanks for being the caring little sister when the Mom couldn't get there that fast. She told me how good you were when I got there for the surgery.

Smart Helm said...

So funny that you are blogging about this now... a year and a half later. It really was wonderful that u came down. In stake conference today our pres said his sons dropped everything to drive down from utah when he got a bad prognosis and I thought how my sister did exactly the same thing for me. Thanks again! U were perfect.

Montana at the Helm said...

Maybe I will brake something so you will come and take care of me. Food makes me happy and so do you!

txparkinsons said...

i like food.