Tuesday, January 24, 2012

jamie visits


So I got to spend some time with Jaime and Kade this past summer/fall. Somehow I mostly ended up with pictures of Kade....First we went to visit Melanie and Melissa in Vegas and to cheer Sarah on a marathon. Goood job Sarah! Jamie and Kade rode back to Utah with me and were very patient as my car decided to die and a 6 hr trip took a lot longer.




Kade loves stickers, and I happen to keep a lot.




Kade was also a big fan of my yard and he grabbed a tomato and munched on it like an apple while exploring. Then he found the berries and ate those all. Then we found the sweet cherry tomatoes and you can guess what happened with those.
















He was even happy when we put him in the chicken coop - no chickens yet so no worries about germs.






He is a sweet happy guy and fun to hang with and Jamie too, except when she takes pictures of me with my own phone.

























Then it was Courtney's wedding (Congrats Court!) so Jamie and Kade and Melanie came to hang out again. It was sure fun to see everyone.
















Sad that I didn't get any pictures of the actual events....

6 comments:

Smart Helm said...

lots of spaces! And lots of pictures of Kade. He is one cute kid.

txparkinsons said...

so rude to take pictures of you with your own phone......sounds like something i would do ....

helmhq said...

Cute baby. Sounds like you had a good time.

Montana at the Helm said...

Yes, I would say that most kids would be in heaven in your yard. There is so much to explore and eat!

Jamie Pearson said...

I am already planning on a trip this fall!! We had a such a great time at your house and Kade was in heaven the whole time. It makes me want to have a wonderful garden here I guess i should start reading about gardening in Washington now. Thanks for letting us come stay at your house we loved seeing you and spending lots of time with you!!

Neita and Nate said...

What? car problem? I didn't hear about that. Chicken coop? Where are the photos?