Monday, April 4, 2011

Alec and Tom

I only touched on the subject of going to lunch Saturday with Tom and Alec in the previous post. Well thats cause I wanted to do a whole post just on them. Thats cause they're special :)

ps this picture is from my birthday





Its been fun having Alec up here at college. Its crazy to see my nephews and neices growing up so fast, but its fun to get to know Alec as an almost grownup. I always mean to invite him to dinner, but never think to do so until to late. He should just invite himself ;)

Sometimes we go shopping together as I have transportation. One time we found something that I've only seen in Taiwan. Alec actually bought some so he could shock some people.










On Friday we went to a BYU men's volleyball game. Those are very fun. I went to one several years ago and the place was packed and its just amazing to watch how high those guys can jump and how hard they can hit! This game wasn't quite as packed but still fun to watch. It was over pretty quick as they won 3 straight in a row.




We went to In and Out before the game and then to the Malt shop for shakes afterwards. Pretty good shakes but scary place! Saturday between sessions we went a little lighter with Zupas. It was fun to get to spend time with Tom too. I've got great brothers and sisters in law. Tom's been around for quite awhile now and has always been like another brother.

5 comments:

Smart Helm said...

We do have pretty awesome family members, eh? I asked Jenny if u got to spend time with them while Tom was up for conference. Ya for family!

Anonymous said...

the malt shoppe is the scariest ever!! best shakes but i made the mistake of going inside once and it was over from there...

Mommy' s talk said...

This is Sanina Yu, who was your recent convert.I am going to be sealed Slc temple next week . please contact me by saninayu@hotmail.com
I miss you~

txparkinsons said...

that there last picture is old ... tom and jacob ...

i wish i could have partied with y'all!

Montana at the Helm said...

It was great to spend time with you. You have had a busy month with visitors! Family is the best! Thanks for taking such good care of us. We left feeling very loved!!!