Monday, March 28, 2011

Friends

I have been really blessed with great friends. Allison gave me this amazing water bottle after I was admireing it. Mama had one like it that I was playing with the night before. I wanted a new one, but didn't want to pay $8 for something I can get for couple of bucks- yes I know its ironic that I will put down hundreds for dirt! What I love: 1. Easy drinkability. Never fails that I end up with water on me from typical reusable water bottles. 2. No straw - those get nasty cause you can't clean 'em good. 3. Counter thingy that helps you keep track of how much you drink. 4. Fun pop lid to play with! 5. It reminds me of Allison every time I use it :) I did have to bling it out a bit since Mama's is the same color...

You may notice in the background of the picture, our wall of brackets. It was so fun filling them out that we also did the women's bracket. I really liked the first round when I got to use the highlighter a lot since games were going on so often. Now its not quite as fun, especially since a lot of mine is kaput. So far someone who shall remain nameless is the clear leader...

4 comments:

Smart Helm said...

That is a beauty! I got a new water bottle I'm excited to try out from the Simpson Strong Tie seminar but I left it at home cuz I didn't want to forget it on the plane... that's how I lost my yellow water bottle.
I love brackets! Its so fun to follow the games even though I don't know anything about it. Ya!

helmhq said...

Now you make me want a good water bottle. Guess I just didn't know what I was missing.

We had fun with the brackets too and we sure didn't know anything about them. If you want a fun laugh ask Angela how she choose.

Anonymous said...

YAY. i made the blog. so exciting. glad you like the water bottle!!!

txparkinsons said...

..so fancy .. is water important?