Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Yay, Jenny has joined the comment section! This is my big sister......well she isn't technically "bigger" then me, other then her ginormous spirituality! :)
I wish I could leave comments on her cute blog, so maybe she will set one up through blogger so I can leave comments about her reglar one (hint, hint).
I like your blog Jenny! Lots of interesting stuff going on in your family!
Now we just need Neita to get a blogger ID and we can be one happy on-line family! I think I like the blogs because I get to see pictures of my family members, and get a glimpse into their day to day life. Its also fun to see comments left on my blog, even if I don't have as many funny entries as Melanie.

8 comments:

Unknown said...

hey look, it's my dad, in the background. beware of pasty white calves! :)

Bethanie said...

I like that picture of jenny! Isn't she cute!

Jamie Pearson said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Smart Helm said...

How cute is that picture! MY days of long semi-interesting semi-funny blogs are long over. I like your blogs and your wonderful pictures!
I'm also sad I can't leave fun notes on Jenny's blog too. I bet if we did she would update it lots more often.

Smart Helm said...

I know!! Maybe when u and I are in Idaho for Thanksgiving we can "help" Neita set one up....

WARNERS said...

okay - who is helmhq? Great picture of Jenny. Thanks for all the comments - I love reading your blogs and I think your blogs are just as funny as Melanies.

helmhq said...

I didn't know I had a covert identity. Maybe it's better that way!
I do love reading your blog and seeing the pictures makes me feel more a part of your life. Just wish you were closer so I could see you in person more often!

txparkinsons said...

ok, the picture of me is fine because it's not actually of my face! -- that would be something completely different - eh? and did you mention that handsome young man next to me? the one i made?

i don't understand the need for comments ....