Wednesday, May 16, 2012

catch up post

 Melanie made me this bag for a new purse. I was kidding with what type of purse I would need and made all sorts of specifications and Melanie made it and sent it to  me. She is amazing.
 I don't know if you can tell but this is a small brown rabbit that hung out on my porch with the cats earlier this year. It was funny because the rabbit wanted to be around the cats (I guess bunnies like friends) but the cats were scared of it and would run away.
 I went to visit Angela and Bethanie for Angela's birthday. It was a fun time but most of my pictures were lost. Alec and Megan came to play too. Anyways here is the super cute cake Bethanie made.
 We took a quick tour of campus and found a picture of my cute mom and aunt and posed by them.
 I went with Megan and Carly to a Vocal Point Concert. Those girls are sure into their Vocal Point guys.
Melanie came to help me in my garden. She even tried a nasty turnip. She was an amazing digging machine, and a fun helper. Alec and Kate helped too.
 I've tried making some spanish fritatas and they were very tasty. I can't wait till I have my own eggs and garden veggies!
 I meant to do a whole post on this, but I bought a cello!  YAY! There is a long and not to entertaining story about it, so here is the shorter version. KSL, $89 dolars as shipping loss. If brand new worth over $2000.00 got it fixed for $350. Sounds better then anything I played on as a kid, but I can't really play. :(
Melanie was sweet and thoughtful and sent me flowers for Valentines Day. Anonymous sent a cute heart necklace to me, Angela, and Melanie. I think someone should fess up :)

5 comments:

helmhq said...

Fun pictures. Way to catch up on all the happenings.
Are you practicing that new cello? I hope so. I thought you were pretty good before you quit.

Gage said...

excellent purchase. perhaps try and keep the bunny around so you can get some easter eggs to go with the duck eggs

Montana at the Helm said...

I love your friendly bunny! I don't know Anonymous, so I can't help you with that.

Smart Helm said...

I agree with the need to fess up. I am amazing and sweet :)

Are you going to bring ur cello to the Family Reunion?

harada57 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.