Sunday, February 28, 2010

Shout Out


This is a shout out to my good friend Xiao Wen or Anja (I'm not sure which name you are going by). Anja left me a comment on my last post and its so good to hear from her!
There are people who have touched my life and changed me for the better (sounds like a song), and she is one of them. I learned so much from her and am forever in God's debt for arranging the time we had to gether. She is my Sister, and my friend.


I'm not good at keeping in touch or contact with people. Its a huge failing. None the less, God is Great, and by His Goodness, Anja found me after I returned to the US and has kept finding me off and on over the last 9 years or so. I only wish I could talk to her in Chinese as her English is much better.



Jamie's sister is pondering going to Taiwan to teach English and so in looking up some info made me so "home" sick. I really want to go back and experience it all again. I need to just go and do it! Maybe I should also make an effort to study Chinese?


Thanks Xiao Wen/Anja, I miss you and pray for God's blessings to be on you!
ps I used my camera phone to take pictures of these pictures thats why they are so blurry.
pps I wanted to put every picture I have on here so you could see how cool she is, but I limited it to just these :)

5 comments:

Jamie Pearson said...

Do it you have nothing to loose going to visit Taiwan. I love the pictures and I love the top picture you were such a cute kid. Miss ya

Smart Helm said...

I Like ur banner!
It is really fun when people find you. Maybe you should go borrow Dad and Mom's scanner!

Sarah Jarvis said...

I love the banner as well. So cute. Yeah, you should definitely go back. Why not? You'd love it. Adventures are great...

txparkinsons said...

i'll go to taiwan with you!

and i remember that picture - and the orange carpet...

Montana at the Helm said...

Where would we be without those precious influential people in our lives!?!

I love your new profile picture. It's so dang cute!